Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  Installing a webber 32/36

Installing a webber 32/36

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 830
replies 5
following 4

5150mikey   +1y
I ordered a webber 32/36. Waiting on it to arrive. So While I am waiting I was wondering if anyone had pics or a link to pics of what needs done. I want to remove all of the emissions. I know to get the 14x150mm bolts for the exhaust manifold. Thanks for any help.
Cusser   +1y
I've posted such on those both here and at Mazdatrucking.com

Do a search, but spell correctly as "Weber", will kind of help your searching......
mymmeryloss   +1y
Google must be broken again...
dan woodland   +1y
Here you go
5150mikey   +1y
Got the Weber installed. Got it tuned and timed 6btdc. And if was running great the valve tick. Checked the oil and it was low. I drove it to the gas station and filed it up gto half a tank and put in two quarts of 5w20 I think. Drive it home hard having fun with the new power. Now it has a loud like knocking noise under the valve cover. Could it be the oil, or maybe a broken valve spring? I'm just not sure.

OK SO I started it again this morning not in a hurry so listened to it. Sounds like a loud tick more than a knock or something broken. Also it as only 15 F yesterday and 1 F right now. Took awhile to start, I'm sure I need to learn how to adjust the carb. Any advice would be appreciated. DO I have way to thick of oil in it? Thinking an oil change tomorrow is in order.
5150mikey   +1y
So the tick or knock went away. I'm assuming it was a lifter suck and it's working freely now. Going to replace them soon. Sending it to a carb shop Wednesday to have the carb assisted with a gas analyser for here in Alaska.
Page 1 of 1