Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  Easy HP Increases

Easy HP Increases

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1240
replies 3
following 4

justinodono   +1y
Hello, I am looking for a way to increase my HP in a '92 B2200. something easy and moderately cheap (below $1500), and it needs to be something I can do in my garage. Some things I'm looking at: a new ECU, getting some to reprogram my current ECU, a sports transmission package, and a bolt on supercharger (If I can find one). Anything helps.
Thanks
mazdafvr   +1y
you could go efi, get the parts from another f2 block from a junk yard and turbo that shit. that would be a the cheapest and most effective way that I can think of for THIS motor. you cotta research what all motors are compatible so you know what head to use and what not, I don't know much about it but Ive read on here about the junkyard efi. or you can get a kia sportage motor (1999 and years alike) and turbo it. its already efi and bolts to our motor mounts and tranni. im sure u can find a kia motor for under a grand.
the motor swap itself is about a 60 hp increase. theres a few things to swap to the kia motor from ours like oil pan, clutch, mounts and I think anything that bolts to our motor will bolt to the kia. just some simple ideas, some other guys do more serious shit like v8 motors n shit.
itizmyne   +1y
I found this thread the other day, i was planning on swapping a 2.6 into my b2200 but it was a ton of work, i found this thread, and i will be doing this soon

mazdizzle   +1y
Nitrous
Page 1 of 1