Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  Need help with shopping

Need help with shopping

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 558
replies 2
following 3

halen2600i   +1y
does anyone know of a website where i can look at performance or just upgraded parts for my 92 b2600i le-5? ive looked everywhere and cant find anything. thank you!
chaserjohndoe   +1y
ford probe, mazda 626, and kia sportage had the same motor as our trucks just different heads. but someone will chime in with some better info for you.
mazdafvr   +1y
they came with the same block design as the b2000/2200 and added dohc. the heads arnt swappable due to the oil passages. and im not sure if the 2600 has the same bell housing as a b2000.2200 or not but would work with mazda motor mounts and kia flywheel and ecm. and would bolt to a b2000/2200 tranni directly. as for preformance, shoot u might as well tie it behind a farrari if u wanna go fast. but there are things u can do. weber, header, preformance cams, bore, shit like that. ud be better off getting the kia motor and doing all that minus the weber. be more bang for the same buck. i did the weber just cause i wanted a little more power. but im not winning any races. it does sound awsome tho.
Page 1 of 1