threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine Performance \  b2600i Pacesetter?

b2600i Pacesetter?

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2345
replies 13
following 5

eddiep23   +1y
Is there a pacesetter header for a 91 b2600i? I'm looking to do a new exhaust for a bit better power. any help is appreciated!
91extcab   +1y
No. only option for the 2.6fi is build your own, or order one from down under...
eddiep23   +1y
I've been working on getting one from down under. weren't you getting some built? or was that someone else....
91extcab   +1y
That was me, but the project is on hold due to funds...
mazda-man   +1y
A good buddy of mine will machine out a header flange to fit your b26i cylinder head if you want. It will look like this. I had him do one for me. Good Luck! Let me know if you want his number.

thread post photo

This one looks bent but it is not...its an optical illusion.
thread post photo
91extcab   +1y
I made one of those... Took me like 4 hours with a drill press, drill bits and hole saws, and grinder with cutting discs, grinding discs, and flapper discs... Lol
eddiep23   +1y
the term "built not bought" comes to mind here lol. But a buddy of mine owns an exhaust shop, so i'll bet he's built some headers
91_2600i   +1y

Is that stainless? Got a ball park price he might charge?
mazda-man   +1y
The one in the picture is made out of mild steel. I just called him. He still has the template and program made up to run these. The only problem here is the setup time to get everything into the machine. If we could find enough people together to punch out 4 of these it would be 100 dollars each. But if only one is ordered it is probably going to be more like 200 for one. There has been some inquiry on here about headers. Ask around and see.
mazda-man   +1y
Oh...and we made mine from 1/2" steel. That thickness should not warp. I guess that was before we milled it, so it is probably like .475" thick.