threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  modify stock 2.2l b2200 carb???

modify stock 2.2l b2200 carb???

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 3061
replies 8
following 7

alpha   +1y
imma cheap bastard looking to do something to give my truck a little more balls...any ideas or info would help out big time!!!
axel breaker earl   +1y
You can't hardly modify the stock "feedback" carb and if you can, you'll be messing with it forever unless you know them inside and out.......best thing to do is get a Weber carb and then you can get rid of all the emission junk and still know you'll run good. You can find them used and for sale on the net.......Ebay, Craigslist, etc......and that may be a "cheap bastards" best bet! Otherwise they are around $275.00 from the normal online sales companies.........if you go used, make sure you get the adapter plate as well!
jenko   +1y
Or if you're a very clever cheap bastard you could search around for junkyard bike carbs and build an intake manifold and tune the jets to match.
And then we shall elect you our leader and worship you.
alpha   +1y
thanks for the input fellas....thinking of a way to try bike carbs lol
aquarian_aitrus   +1y
im piss at my junk yard they got a 88 b22 wit the weber i asked for it and they said $50 went to go get the money (gone maybe an hour) and they CRUSHED IT!!!! it hurt my feelings something bad.
alpha   +1y
what the??!! i would have been pissed!
tucknrimmaz   +1y
Wow that would suck.
kcsslows   +1y
My buddy showed me a trick with my truck,rip all that spaghetti out then feel around for the vac. Lines that are sucking and plugem,made my truck look and run better.but ended up buying a new carb after rebuild.
b22trk91   +1y

Wat a pisser...i like this lol
Page 1 of 1