Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine Performance \  new fat header

new fat header

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1966
replies 12
following 8

jeff115   +1y
after installing a 272 cam in my b2000 I thought I had better let it breath better with the new found rpm.
I have not put the header on yet, I just finished welding it up ill put it on in a little while
thread post photo
jenko   +1y
fat is right!
What carbs are those Jeff?
that is a mountain of awesome!
jeff115   +1y
they are off of an r6 i think. they are really small, but the surface area on the butterflies was just a hair more that a weber 34/34 so i figured they would work pretty good. never did get them jetted right though so I don't know how they work. im just running a weber right now.
jeff115   +1y
I put the header on the truck and ran down the road really quick and it sounds wonderful. need to get some exhaust on it asap though.
://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/jeff7018/WP_000109-2.jpgmelted the #4 spark plug wire pretty good too
mymmeryloss   +1y
Gonna get those ceramic coated?
newbie b owner   +1y
thats sikk dude nice work! i need me a nasty lookin header like that
jeff115   +1y
I dont know was thinking maybe some black header paint
91extcab   +1y
The vht paint is pretty good. I used the primer on my exhaust piping from the down pipe to the muffler. Its holding up very well. It was gonna get a couple coats of black but autozone was out of black when I did my exhaust.
jeff115   +1y
Ya I've used it on several turbo manifolds and its held up pretty good for me also.
lowmazda1987   +1y
do u remember where u got that cam at?