threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  Got my new custom B26i exhaust header flange today!!!

Got my new custom B26i exhaust header flange today!!!

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 685
replies 1
following 1

mazda-man   +1y
Just picked up my new header flange today. I had a buddy of mine build it. He is in the machining industry and has a mill/lathe/cnc everything machine that is twice the size of my pickup!!!! Now I can start of the header pipes and finally have that exhaust header I always wanted. Just as a side note....when we started measuring the cylinder head outlet ports and the ports on the factory exhaust header (his machine does this for us, basically the chuck of the machine goes over and checks the center points of all the bolt holes and port holes) 3 of the 4 port openings are off by about 3/16". That is robbing some power!! That is something I have always wondered about because you cannot get in there to see the lineup. Also if anyone is interested in one of these let me know. He made a "jig" up for this and can punch these out again with no issues. P.S. it looks bent in the photo, but it is an optical illusion.
thread post photo
://static.mazdabscene.com/userphotos/2014/110/9172/l.jpg
mazda-man   +1y
Sorry...made a new album today and forgot to select "public" for the pics. Should be able to see them now.
Page 1 of 1