threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine Performance \  Hey guys, b2600i custom header!

Hey guys, b2600i custom header!

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 3316
replies 18
following 9

slowmomiata   +1y
i dont know where to post this so sorry moderators

i am in contact with Chris over at Stainless Headers and i am talking to him about making a prototype header for the b2600i

some options are 304 stainless, mild steel ceramic coated or plain mild steel.

i asked him about a group buy and he of course said the more orders we have the cheaper it is, so i am here asking you guys with b2600i's what you all think?

i want to get a stainless header made for automatics, i am not sure how much different the auto vs manual trannys are for clearance but i want an auto one.

go to stainlessheaders.com and check it out, hopefully we can get something going for more performanc eparts for the 2600i seeing how there is none
crazyminis   +1y
that'd be sweet. PM me if you get anymore details and pricing.
jobbadahut613   +1y
I would also be interested in a header. So let us know if there any new details.
watster9   +1y
aye me too
91extcab   +1y
This is a pretty old thread... I'm in the works of starting to make my own headers for the 2600i, just trying to come up with money to make the first set...
supratreo   +1y
any updates on this?
91extcab   +1y
I'm still a month or 2 out from having the funds to be able to pick up materials for my prototype... I rally need to get a set started cause I need it to be able to make clearance with my exhaust since I just lowered my truck again and I scrape exhaust pulling in and out of my driveway... Actually I don't scrape, I drag exhaust...lol
supratreo   +1y
cool keep us updated please.

where are you getting the head flange?
91extcab   +1y
Gonna make it out of flat stock. Its gonna be a full custom build
supratreo   +1y
your gonna make your own flanges? cool. if you have a shop laser cut them would you be able to get a few extras made for those of us that want to make our own? unless you want to produce them and sell them to us

i just want a damn header lol