threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine Performance \  32/36 weber enough ?

32/36 weber enough ?

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1894
replies 14
following 7

91b2200(cody)   +1y
i put a 32/36 weber my b2200
just wondering is it kinda small ? should i get a bigger one?

i've got a header, 2"exhaust, and stage 2 performance regrind cam...
col. sanders   +1y
Yeah get a bigger carb and sell that to me.
bagdb2200   +1y
I'm running a 32/36 on mine, but I still have the stock cam, and haven't put my header on yet....
91b2200(cody)   +1y
Well i was runnin it just fine ive just been told a coiple times that a bigger carb would bring my cam alive not sure tho! Right now all my motor is apart im pittin in new pistons, rings, rod and main bearing!
toddluck   +1y
32/36 is perfect if you nee more fuel have it rejetted
bagged2.2   +1y
how difficult was it to install? what do you do with the wires running from the stock equipment?
bagged2.2   +1y
how difficult was it to install? what do you do with the wires running from the stock equipment?
hunterw   +1y
its very easy. you get the adapter plate set, get that all bolted up then plug all the old vacuum holes and install the weber. then hook up your vacuum advance line. and basically the whole harness on the right side of the truck except the wiper motor wires gets removed.
bagged2.2   +1y
rock the eff on, all those wires are hideous. will it run differently with no exhaust? i have a manifold on it with no pipe and i wanna test drive it...
\
91b2200(cody)   +1y
it'll be loud as F*$% but it's possible. just don't go far or run it to long just in case.