Page 1 of 1
Mazda Engine Performance \  turbo B2600i motor -430hp

turbo B2600i motor -430hp

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 10785
replies 4
following 5

rh1an5   +1y
Founds this and thought you guys might like it, its a 4x4 2600i that's current;y for sale in Aus. theirs a couple of links, and i have just pasted the info re: the motor specs.

Still trying to find a build thread for it.

" target="_blank

It's a 2.6L 4cyl petrol engine (G6) OHC, with majour work.

Engine managment, M4 MOTEC

Engine work, Custom JE pistons from the USA with Total Seal piston rings wich are gapless (file fit) for maximum seal and
maximum boost with low blow by made in Arizona USA. Decked head with Crow Cam 30% bigger then a SR20
and 660cc injectors. 1/2 inch ARP head studs wich pull down on to a custom copper head gasket. Has stainless steel
O-Rings mechined around each bore and recivers in head so head gasket will never blow and handle 30psi any day.

Bottom end is custom PAR conrods to handle the power with a shock peined crank and with 1/2 inch ARP studed
Main caps, FULLY BALANCED, front to back, up and down.

Fuel System, Has a fuel system good for 700hp, Half inch fuel lines and Redline surge tank with a bosh fuel pump and a
Malpassi fuel reg.

Has a GT35-40 Garret ballbearing water cooled turbo and 38mm Tial wast gate, custom FAT PIPES turbo
manifold and 3" exhaust system dumped at diff.

Custom PWR radiator with 18" Spal thermo fan and PWR front mount and pollished stainless steel pipe work
with Type 3 Super Sonic Turbo Smart blow off valve.

Custom 10" GTR Skyline 5 Puc Botton clutch and 4.44 diff gears. Gearbox has been rebuilt but recently blew

Interiour is clean and has Drift bucket seats and All Autometer Ultralight gauges, fuel level, oil pressure,
water temp, little boost gauge up to 35psi and a boost-vac gauge upto 20psi, volts gauge and a
Autometer Ultralight 5" Monster taco, G-Redy turbo timer.

Wheels are 31x10.5 Yokohama Super Diggers, 90% tread on 15" alloy rims

Currently runs on 14psi and last time tune was by Motec Queensland and made 430hp at the
flywheel with impresive tourqe at 530nm with std cam, hasn't been tuned with wild cam yet
more power to be made!

" target="_blank
baha   +1y
That's nuts, good find!
grounded4life   +1y
Great find I've been looking for info like this
grounded4life   +1y
Has ne one found a build thread on this yet
eddiep23   +1y
Hate to revise an old thread... but that's just nasty power!!
Page 1 of 1