Page 2 of 3
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Time to bag the front

Time to bag the front

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3662
replies 23
following 8

lowlyfe   +1y
However you do it im sure it will be fine, Just the more you cut from the crossmember the less you will need to trim the LCA to keep it's structural integrity to an extent... basically taking from Peter to pay Paul.
greenguy83   +1y
Ok the fillerplate for the cross member is welded in. The lower control arm is notched out and goes all the way up. Have a couple tacks holding the upper plate in position to play with mounting locations. Heading back out this morning to keep playing.
greenguy83   +1y
Got alot further yesterday then i was planning. It is all done minus 2 bolts I need to go get. The frame in rear hits and the frame up front is an inch away. Just need to notch fender well. I have 2 inch drop spindels in, and the bag still has room to collapse when all the way down. Im going to put the stock spindels back in to get more height out of it.

thread post photo
lowlyfe   +1y
Good stuff bro. Got any pics of it lifted and layed out we can see?
greenguy83   +1y
Hopefully by the end of tomorrow. I wasn't happy with the drop spindles on it so I ordered new lower ball joints that came in today so I can put my stock spindles back on and get more lift. Pics will be up as soon as parts are swapped.
greenguy83   +1y
Ok here is the truck with the drop spindles in.

Aired out, frame in back hits ground, frame in front is 1" off the ground.
thread post photo

Aired up. You can see how I want to put the stock spindles in to get more lift.
thread post photo

Ill post the next set when swap out is complete.
mymmeryloss   +1y
So why isnt it laying out?
tucknrimmaz   +1y
I think he said he still needs to cut the inner fenders out.
greenguy83   +1y
So swapping the drop spindles to the stock spindles gives me a lift of 4 fingers from tire to fender lip. Which is enough of a lift for my weekend cruzing.

And Yah still need to cut inner fender.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Nice!