Page 2 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  Hi, new to B trucks, Q about front suspension

Hi, new to B trucks, Q about front suspension

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 2758
replies 14
following 4

greg5oh   +1y
im stuck between these two air shocks. Im hoping the images are correct. the MA 704 is about 1 inch shorter in uncompressed and compressed length nx MA828, but has 8.125" of travel, while the MA 828 has 2 mores inches of travel on the 704. I will try ordering both, and which ever is wider in diameter, i will choose that one

thread post photo
://

i cant find any tech documentation outlining the body dimensions anywhere
91extcab   +1y
That's the same setup I had...I'm telling you your gonna hate it real quick...the air transfers from side to side on any and all corners and bumps thru the shared fill shraeder valve and they always leaked... I even individualized the shocks with separate fill valves and larger airline and still had problems...which is why I changed to the load carrying coil on shock set...rides way better than it ever did
greg5oh   +1y
apart from leakage, if i just put two seperate shrader valves on the shock, so they have to be filled one at a time..wont that work?
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
why go through all the troubles. why not just bag it?
91extcab   +1y
Thats what I ended up doing...individual valves.... mine were left over helper bag valves with the push to connect fittings and 1/4 inch semi truck air brake line...was the same line that the helper bag kit comes with