Page 1 of 2
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  tubular control arms

tubular control arms

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 7642
replies 19
following 11

fitbmx180   +1y
where do you guys get tubular control arms? because my ball joint shaft tends to touch my bag and i dont like it
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I got mine from cando but i think there are a couple other places now making arms for our trucks
hunterw   +1y
Cando
Unusual fabrication
And michigan metal works.

Imo michigan metal works are th best. They use jeebus joints (uni balls) and have a ton more travel then candos. but they are very exspensive

And if you aren't body dropped and tryin to tuck big wheels then you won't need a ton of travel. So cando arms would be just fine.

And I'm not sure on unusuals pricing but candos will run you close to 800...and mmw's will run about 1000
sadistic   +1y
What hunter said is correct. If your not going big its not worth the money. You can resess your bag and that will prevent from the upper ball joints hitting your bag. That would be your cheapest way out.
mazdadropped   +1y
or pie cut your uppers, possibly z the frame but i wouldnt reccomend unless u can weld and cut clean cant be no gaps or just flip your ball joints basically it comes down to the overall diameter of your rim/tire combo and go from there
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
Dallas hotrods sells some for $550.

What size bag you running? Like some of the guys said clean up the frame rail or notch it inward slightly then move the bag closer to the frame and away from the ball joint.

Z'ING the front or flipping the balljoints us not gonna fix the problem. And as always pics of the issue would help.
fitbmx180   +1y
im going to try some things first and see how it all turns out.. yea i am body dropped, i have school and work, so its hard to get anything done
sadistic   +1y
Like mikey said z'ing the frame is not only not going to work but it is just not needed. A lot of people will tell you that you need to z the frames on mazda to get them to lay but you dont. Its a big waste of time and if you dont know what your doing can be dangerous. I hope all works out for you.
unusualfabrication   +1y

Mine run $600 + shipping for the full set. They are set up for 2" drop spindles so they use the S-10 lower balljoint and the factory upper balljoint Explore your options, you might be able to save yourself some cash.
hunterw   +1y
For sure. 600 is a very good price. I wish. Knew more abou your arms unusual so I can pass on your info. You have any pics of them?