Page 3 of 6
Mazda 2.6L \  1998 Bravo EFi over heating issue

1998 Bravo EFi over heating issue

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 5030
replies 57
following 6

sincitylocal   +1y
You should be able to tell by cusser's avatar that he's somewhat of a perv...
On the other site, , we let him think he's a Respected Professional.
Cusser   +1y

Yep, I am a Respected Professional there (a Respected Professional Pervert).
xxchromeghostxx   +1y

Just don't touch his cookie jar... I tried, now onlu have 2fingers and one thumb.

Now onto the Skippy, i have a good friend who lives in the sticks of australia as well, a crazy old bugger. Yes crazier than Cusser mind you. He is from Perth, and said once im able to come out to that end of the world he is taking me Kangaroo hunting, and i just cant wait. I want me some skippy in my tummy. Plus he has some awesome..... stuff lmao
missvix   +1y
I am a bit of a perv too lol So we'll get along great
WTF do you want to go to Perth for? He'd have to have some awesome stuff to go there lol
There are that many roo's out here we don't bother wasting bullets, just run them over lol
I hit a roo in the ute not long ago, but luckily I was alert enough to pull the hand brake on, twist the car around to hit him with the tray lol, A mate that was with me called it a s s lol asif Yeah ok, maybe it had a little to do with it haha
xxchromeghostxx   +1y

Lol well idk any where elae to go or anyone else willing to put a hillbilly up for a week in their house lol. And well perth is where he lives. And yeah but id rather be able to hunt one than destroy my truck for one. Hitting deer is bad enough a jangaroo would be worse.
missvix   +1y
Just one tip, when you do go to visit him, make sure it's not summer. Cause it gets very hot over that side of Oz.
He's probably already told you that anyway
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Yes that he did, but im so used to the cold i coukdnt do that heat
Here in Maine we get -20 farenheit regularly once winter hits
missvix   +1y
Lowest we ever got here was 12f lol
Hottest thus far has been 116f
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
O.O 116 frak that. Im a big boy i would melt
Cusser   +1y
Yep, we also hit 116F here this summer. And still over 100F after midnight.

So don't ask why I run R-12 in my B2200 AC.