Page 2 of 6
Mazda 2.6L \  1998 Bravo EFi over heating issue

1998 Bravo EFi over heating issue

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 5033
replies 57
following 6

Cusser   +1y
With a new radiator, you shouldn't need to monkey with taking the fan clutch off. I have fan clutch on my B2200 here in Arizona, and 190F thermostat, and I replaced my radiator a few years ago.
sincitylocal   +1y
I wish I lived in the middle of nowhere!
I want everyone off my planet... except for the good ones.
missvix   +1y

Swap ya then lol
Nah I must admit, I love the peace and quiet, leave the house and car unlocked all the time.
Can go away for a week, leave house unlocked and everything is still here Mind you, massive mastweiller helps there lol
scotch   +1y

Being in the middle of nowhere.... in Austrailia, I had visions of a monstrous custom bumper and brush guard with an equally monstrous winch.

Having put dual electric fans on my B2600i, I can tell you that the additional horsepower will not give you whiplash... nor will it eek out many meaningful miles from a tank of gas. Plus, if your electric fan is sandwiched between the radiator and condenser, then it's probably keeping your AC pressures and temps lower - making life a little easier on your compressor - assuming you have AC.

If you're out in the sticks, I think the redundancy of two different fan systems is a better deal as long as you already have it. Failsafe is a good thing in my book!
missvix   +1y
Being in the middle of nowhere.... in Austrailia, I had visions of a monstrous custom bumper and brush guard with an equally monstrous winch.

They are all coming My adopted brother is making them for me lol I wouldn't say the bumper is gonna be monstrous, but enough to deflect a skippy anyway
sincitylocal   +1y
That's new... what's a "skippy?"
missvix   +1y
A kangaroo
Cusser   +1y
Ha - I had guessed that. In USA people think of a brand of peanut butter for Skippy !!!
missvix   +1y
Some of them do have big nuts, but I would never eat it hahahahahaha
Bad joke I know, forgive me, it's only 5am lol
Cusser   +1y

You're a newbie here, and you're already jokin' about kangaroo balls ??? I think you'll fit in just fine here....