Page 1 of 6
Mazda 2.6L \  Workshop repair manual for b2600

Workshop repair manual for b2600

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 26670
replies 56
following 27

kerode   +1y
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere i can download a workshop repair manual for the b2600, i'm not sure if there is one available but i figure if there is, this would be the place to ask! thanks in advance
jobbadahut613   +1y
Try using the search box. I know I found it before. Not sure if it was on here or not.
91extcab   +1y
If you can spend the 20 bucks for a chilton manual those are good, but they cover all the b series for the most part, some odder things you won't find but most of us with a 2.6 might be able to help if you come across something you can't find. Is yours fi or carb'd?
kerode   +1y

tried searching the forum
kerode   +1y

mine is injected, i mainly want a pdf version etc to be able to have on my mobile so i have it on the run! cheers
91extcab   +1y
Mine is fi as well, was gonna suggest if yours was carb'd to see about picking up a mighty max book, but either way since you were wanting it for your phone that wouldn't matter lol. If there is something you can't figure out you can always post here and I can try to help... I've been using my phone for this site and the rest of the internet lol
minimazdaon20s   +1y
i have found it on here before and i saved it on my external hard drive send me your email and ill see if i can send u the factory service and work manual
91extcab   +1y
If you got a copy I'd love to have that for me as well since the manuals don't have everything for the 2.6fi in them
kerode   +1y

thanks mate, much appreciated!!

kerode   +1y

thanks a lot mate, appreciate the help!!