Page 4 of 6
Mazda 2.6L \  Workshop repair manual for b2600

Workshop repair manual for b2600

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 26694
replies 56
following 27

condogcu   +1y
anyone still got a copy? -I've got a stock standard 2.2L carb 1990, badged ford courier, which I'm having problems with the carb, auto choke or alternator-who knows. Starts ok, but rough idle, falters on hills and acceleration above 40mph, dies suddenly after an hour of driving, sucks fuel like I do beer...
any help appreciated!
cheers
andrewlail76   +1y
I could use the manual too.
I have a 1992 B2600i
My alternator belt broke and I was going to just go ahead and replace allof the belts and I can't figure out how to losen any of the belts.

I'm a new guy here. Glad to have found the site.

matt crosby   +1y
I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the 1990 b2600i manual.it would really help me out thanks.
minimazdaon20s   +1y
I still have the manual if u need it guys. if u post or email me your emails I can try my best to send it to u when I get off work, I would send it thrum my kindle fire but it says the pdf file is to big.

hit me up my name is Anthony my email id
crazy tarzan   +1y
I'd love a copy of the 2600i manual. Please email it to me if possible:

mac mclaren   +1y
hi
i have a 1995 b2600 4x4 and would love a manual as well

thanks for any help

minimazdaon20s   +1y
what up guys i think i found out why i cant send this file , the file was to big so im resending
minimazdaon20s   +1y
if u get the email attchment please text me or repost pleas i want make sure it work ,my # 770-309-5707
crazy tarzan   +1y
I got a link to a drop box account where I was able to download it. It's 54mb for anyone that wants to know.
crazy tarzan   +1y
Thanks again ! !