Page 3 of 3
Mazda Engine Swaps \  Intercooled supercharged 3.8L

Intercooled supercharged 3.8L

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2846
replies 28
following 13

cdrcustoms1   +1y
Oh yeah, the stock hood will close over it and the oilpan is about an inch above the lower control arm mounts. While i'm at it i am going to install the power rack and pinion from the car, it is the perfect width to mount right to the stock tie rod ends.
sosatheshark   +1y
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,and u said u werent productive lmao
v8mazda4ever   +1y
very nice bro I did not realize you were putting it in the newer mazda. I thought you wer going old school with the 86 to 92 mazda but it still looks sweet.
cdrcustoms1   +1y
It is, it's an 87 B2000. It has a 99 nissan Frontier clip on it.
1lowb2200   +1y
Looking good man hope i can make it to Slam Session so i can see it
korrupt1   +1y
whoa whoa whoa here...its a 87, with a 99 Nissan front clip, with newer Mazda panels on it? Damn man...work with me here...I am freaking blond and gets confused EASILY!! LOL
cdrcustoms1   +1y
You got me man, I traded a guy an 84 toyota xcab turbo for the truck. This is exactly the way I got it. I gotta finish the blend from the fender to the bumper, they didn't do it. Keeps people guessin! The back end is fully shaved and smoothed with mini cooper taillights molded in sideways. I think i posted a pick of it up here.
korrupt1   +1y

LOL!! My blondness did something right? Worlds coming to a end I tell ya. Didnt see the rear shot or the tails...but sounds sic!!
cdrcustoms1   +1y
Here is the new trans crossmember! Now its off to make the mounts for the rack and pinion!