Page 2 of 2
Mazda Engine Swaps \  5.9L Cummings in my B2200

5.9L Cummings in my B2200

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2831
replies 14
following 10

suicide   +1y
all i can say is if you pull this off its gonna so sick. that black ranger sounds amazing.
89slammed   +1y
yea it does i just gotta find a engine and trans now jus got laid off so i dont kno when ill be able to start on it but i love the cummins i dont really care for the duracraps or the powerjokes
harris1   +1y
^^^^ hahahahah yea cummings are the shit', but eaither way this is gunna be rediculusly impressive if u pull this off,
sorry about ur job and keep us posted on whats goin on!
dropped90(justin)   +1y
i have spent hours upon hours upon hours, days if you will researching the 4bt in my mazda. there is so much to learn about these engines and tranny combos. i come to the conclusion that it was gonna cost 4-5 thousand for the basic swap without any go fast goodies. i really really want to do this swap and actually started sourcing parts for it but just dont feel that i can afford it right now. but i will one day. just not today.

-justin
mazda2guy   +1y
has anybody thought a vw turbo diesle like the 1.8 tdi i know i remember watching extreme 4x4 on spike and they put one on in a samari jeep and i can make pretty good power with one of these and its still a 4cyl