Page 2 of 2
Mazda Engine Swaps \  F2T or RX7 swap

F2T or RX7 swap

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 5541
replies 13
following 8

gimpy   +1y

I did that one on a cnc mill,but could be done on a reg. bridgeport,or a big drill drill press& and band saw(would not be as pretty)I used a new intake gasket as a pattern,drilled the big holes first,thru drilled the holes to mount the plate to the runners,flipped the plate and gasket around & drilled and tapped to mount the plenum with 5/16-18 cap scews. I started with a 1.25 thick plate,ended up around 1/2 to clear the hood.
Gimpy
dealwithit   +1y
check the link in my sig, be ready to devote some time tho as its really long. heck gimpy i never knew thats how you did your cooling system!
gimpy   +1y

I suppose not Those crappy cell phone pics I posted over there LOL
I read about all the water leaks you had, didn't want to deal with that,and besides with my exh. manifold I'd be boiling the crap outta the antifreeze all the time LOL. Gimpy
layinsparxx   +1y
Hey does any one know how the coil wires up? and how fuel pump ties in?

I have a B2200 FI and for some reason i have power to coil via the ign, but no spark... No matter what i do no spark..... My harness was fucked with by some one and now its not running due to no spark.

If anyone has a diagram from ecu to coil and or dizzy that would help me out greatly. im going on a week now of no spark.