threads
Page 2 of 2
Mazda Interior \  Advice for replacing interior door handles/removing panels?

Advice for replacing interior door handles/removing panels?

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 2259
replies 16
following 6

hellaciousc   +1y
Thanks so much for all the help. The handles arrived yesterday and I was able to install them relatively easily today, and without taking the door panels off.

I'm glad to know how to get the panels off though, b/c i need to work on the windows here sometime soon.

Thanks again!
b2600bomber   +1y
I'll be any help I can! what do you have to do to the windows?
hellaciousc   +1y
both windows only roll down half way with ease. after that i can't get them to go down much more. I need to address that, and have researched that on these forums, but don't have the time to take on the project just yet. hopefully soon.
Cusser   +1y

You don't have aftermarket speakers in your door, do you? If so, they may be too deep. But you likely would already know that...
hellaciousc   +1y
Nope, i just have the little speakers in the original location below the air vents/dash.
dan woodland   +1y
Sounds like you need new window channels - the rubber groves the windows slide up and down in.

For B2200s they are about $50 each from the dealer, well worth the cost and I would highly recommend it over used - I think you have a B2000 so you'd have to check.

It's an easy fix and can be done without removing anything but the old window channel.

hellaciousc   +1y
thanks.
that is what i was assuming the issue was.

will try to address that very soon.