threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Interior \  Finally found oem quality door cards!!!

Finally found oem quality door cards!!!

Mazda Interior Mazda Tech
views 612
replies 9
following 1

Sam   +1y
While I have been restoring my b2200 I've been looking for oem door cards. I tried to make some out of hardboard and abs plastic. Neither came out to my expectations. Last week I stumbled across Australian door cards. I contacted them and was able to order a set without the lower vent cut out. You can get them in either 2.5mm or 3mm thickness. I got the 2.5mm thickness and they are perfect. I received them in about 8 days from Australia. To keep it short they are AWESOME. I believe they are laser cut so every hole and cutout is perfect. So if anybody needs a set of door cards please take a look at these guys. Plus the price isn't too bad.
Post was last edited on May 14, 2018 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
The Lizard King   +1y
Link to the "Australian door cards"?
Sam   +1y
Here is their website: australiandoorcards.com.au sorry I forgot to post it the first time. Sorry I don't know how to copy and paste links.
Post was last edited on May 15, 2018 06:05. This post has been edited 2 times.
Sam   +1y
Thanks lizard king. Every time I'm on b2600i site I can never for the life of me figure out how to add anything to my cart. I've wanted to order some things in the past but couldn't. I've emailed them, called them and never received an answer. Weird.
The Lizard King   +1y
Come to think of it, I've e-mailed them in the past too and never received a reply either. Maybe, it's a fake site.
Sam   +1y
I don't know if its a fake site or not. That's why I searched the world wide web until I found australian door cards. I'm glad I found them because their product and service is second to none. All for a decent price. I need to start a build post of my B2200 because this build is 26 years in the making.
sincitylocal   +1y
Is that just for the masonite? Or a complete panel?
Sam   +1y
That is just for the masonite part of the door panel. I was willing to pay the price because I was in need of new panels.
Post was last edited on May 26, 2018 08:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
Page 1 of 1