Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Removing driver side front fender

Removing driver side front fender

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 1997
replies 19
following 6

xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Well, i have removed all the 10mm bolts holding it on, have my grille off, and can move and pull on it, but it won't budge, even found one in the door at an awkward angle but I got it, now it looks like in the middle of the doorjamb that there is a round top clip holding the fender on? Any advice or tips appreciated, just needing to get it off for popping a dent.
lsumazdarider   +1y
There's 2 behind the grill one under wiper cowl 2 in doer jam 1 in wheel well by the bumper on one at bottom of fender by cab an door
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
ah okay, didn't know under the wiper cowl thanks.
lsumazdarider   +1y
I've taken a lot of Mazda apart u can texted if u want for any help 864-569-4551
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Appreciated, i just put it back on for now i'm waiting to get my windshield replaced, didn't know be this much pain taking a fender off, and on the inside of the door, there is a circular ( rivet?) where it looks like a bolt had went about midway down. so i'm thinking this will stop that plan in its tracks, like my truck but i aint removin a door just to pop a dent lol. and i think i picked a bad truck to wanna make nice, to much fabrication and modifying for my taste and i don't have money to drop it in a shop. so this may just turn into a whatever vehicle instead what i intended.
lsumazdarider   +1y
WHere u live
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
i live in tennessee.
lsumazdarider   +1y
I'm in Nc
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
what part? i'm about 1 1/2 from asheville.
lsumazdarider   +1y
Fayetteville