Page 5 of 5
Mazda Projects \  project:never finished

project:never finished

Mazda Projects
views 6512
replies 48
following 14

choppedmazda   +1y
well guys i sold my truck tonight.. i got $4000 for it.
toddluck   +1y
why did you sell it
korrupt1   +1y
sorry if I am seeming to be a bit confused here....updated pics and they are showing the Navs in black....but then you drove to school on the ninth (according to YOUR post which is a Saturday) and it is showing your rims in silver again.

something not adding up there
choppedmazda   +1y
i posted the pics on the 9th and one side is black and the other is silver.. i took the pic friday.. my photobucket wudnt let me add it until i used my computer for sme reason.. and i wasnt planning on selling it.. a guy came to look at my brothers truck and saw mine and i wasnt home so he offered my brother 3500 and i said no wen he called me then i said no less than 4000 so the guy came up with 4000 and money talks as everyone knows
sosatheshark   +1y
good deal man congrats
91b2200(cody)   +1y
sold it already! lol looks good murdered out tho!
choppedmazda   +1y
ya the offer came so i took it. i had the truck for over a year so its whatever.. trying to get back into a yota
draggin91   +1y
Alright guys I lost my old password and everything awhile back after I sold the mazda. But guess what? 8 years later I got the mazda back! Been lookikng for it for the passed year and decided to post an ad on cl looking for it and a week later dude hit me up saying he had it and is willing to sell. So the lady and I shagged ass and picked her up.
post photo
post photo