Page 4 of 5
Mazda Projects \  project:never finished

project:never finished

Mazda Projects
views 6519
replies 48
following 14

choppedmazda   +1y
what are your guys thoughts on shaved corners?
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
looks tits with a phantom... calling a place tomorrow about those center caps will let you know as soon as i find some (that wont cost out to ass to get)
choppedmazda   +1y
alright thnx man. ya i want a phantom and the shaved corners ive been thinking about but havent made up my mind
speedster93b   +1y
did you glass your dash or shave your corners?
choppedmazda   +1y
my dash is kinda fukkt up. the guy that did it used alot of bondo. so im gonna be glassing it this weekend maybe or atleast soon. and no my corners arent shaved. but as some of you know im still in high school so i took my head into auto shop today completely tore it down and cleaned it up. tomorow im gonna do a valve job on it and put in my new valve stem seals and maybe drop in my motor this weekend.
choppedmazda   +1y
i got my truck runnin not to long ago it runs like a champ now. it has a complete rebuilt motor i did the head myself and bought the block. but for my senior project im painting the truck and redoin the doors. my paint scheme is gonna be a dark black and in the back where the fullskin is i want it to look like metal screwed in and it rusting. input on this or opinions needed. ill get pics sooon
speedster93b   +1y
or you could put actual screws and rivets in and let it rust. don't even weld in your roll pan or anything. just rivets and rust. its way better to have the real thing than a cheap knockoff paintjob
choppedmazda   +1y
tht would look pretty sik but i like the way i have it pictured on paint.. but here are some updated pics
thread post photo

thread post photo
nc4life   +1y
Pic from the front? What bumper you got on this thing? OOOO Yeah looking good all murder out. Just need to powder coat the mirros black.
choppedmazda   +1y
the bumper is off a ranger.. some of you know im still in high school. so i drove it to school today and parked in the parking lot for the first time and hella ppl were taking pics from what i heard since i have the only bagged truck but heres a pic
thread post photo