project:never finished

Mazda Projects
views 6520
replies 48
following 14

choppedmazda   +1y
the bed still needs primer. once i finish the sanding it'll be primed
choppedmazda   +1y
well ive been looking for some rims that i like and havent found any til these ones. most rims now are to gawdy for me but these are clean. so if i get them they will be an 18x8.5 with a 40 offset let me know what you guys think

thread post photo
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
you going to do the 5 lug swap or they make them in 6 lug? i like the look of them.... what color are you going to paint the truck?
choppedmazda   +1y
the truck has 5 lug on it already. im still continplating (sp) colors something bright probably like lime green or pink lol
toddluck   +1y
im soooo sorry you live in lodi man i broke the fawk down in lodi about 15 years ago in my old mazda and they didnt have shiiiiiiit for parts to get me back on the road....and i think everything was closed by like 3:30pm...LOL
Post was last edited on Jul 29, 2008 07:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
choppedmazda   +1y
lol im sorry too. there isnt any good parts stores around here. the guys at the stores dont know shit about anything
91b2200(cody)   +1y
haha lookin good tho
choppedmazda   +1y
thnx man it sux when your only 17 and in this sport trying to get money for parts when your parents dont pay for anything but i think it builds a good character
91b2200(cody)   +1y

dude DO NOT RELY ON PARENTS FOR CASH ...
iam 15 and my parents dont buy me my stuff .. i work hard for what i have ..
choppedmazda   +1y
o ya i know bro i dont they dont pay for anything and thats the way i wanted it.. i work for everything i buy for this truck. and this weekend im taking the dash out yet again and making some gauge pods for my viair guages first time glassing anything. any tips would be helpful