Page 8 of 9
Central \  Texas???

Texas???

Central Events
views 19677
replies 80
following 38

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Damn bro, that is awesome! I met Ron there, but he was the only one at the booth at the time. Dev from The Bag Shack flew down from Idaho a couple years ago and stayed at my place for TexMex. I hope they do it again next year! Maybe one of these days I will be ballin enough to make a trip up north for a show! hahaha
jprice1231   +1y
damn ryan its too bad u cant make it up for our show next month! happy bday 2 the wife tho, i know how that goes trust me! lol i think were gonna head down to killeen this friday to check out the scene at dick's sporting goods... i hear there are always tons of bad ass rides there on friday nights. so were gonna go pass out some flyers and shit and just check it out i guess! its lookin like this show is gonna be bigger than we expected. i hope we have the room haha oh well we will be doin another one again soon maybe u can make it for that one. cant wait to see one of those beer pong tables!
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
yeah i was only around the autoloc booth some... i got put to work judgeing lol just like the rest of the out of state guys. oh well it was fun and i got a texmex staff shirt too.
jprice1231   +1y
ok guys were havin a benefit show in hillsboro on may 14 at 2pm. were having a raffle with prizes donated by local businesses with the proceeds going to a fellow minitrucker from austin that is battling cancer. entry fee is $15 and there will be custom trophies for best in show, best paint, best interior, and brian's choice. come on down and support the cause!!

ryan i know you cant come this time but we appreciate the support! i'll have to let you know when we do the next one! but it would be great to get some bsceners there to show their support!!
kilsom   +1y
Hey guys, any of the actives from houston area? I got the north west side, 290 & 1960 area, seen a few mini's no Bs though.
thebeaumartin   +1y
Drive down south and chill with us we always up to something. we from NASA area.
public-disturbance   +1y
Georgetown TX here!
cms062407   +1y
Hey all, I am near Austin. Do any of yall have some 17 or 18 wheels for sale??
devilbunny   +1y
im here in San Antonio....
rusty93   +1y
Spring, TX is here. ..north of Houston south of the woodlands.