views 19671
replies 80
following 38

onelow22   +1y
is waller anywhere near the woodlands?
mazstang   +1y
Here in Dallas, Tx.
mazstang   +1y

I went to Heat Wave 07 and it sucked BIG ASS!!! I will not go again.
Has anyone been to the Corpus Christi Heat Wave?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
waller is not far from the woodlands. it is over by prairie view on the northwest side of houston.

hey mazstang, do you ever get on dfwminis? i live in troy over by temple and not far from waco. and yes heatwave is turning into a scion show with a bunch of a rich kids with no respect for other people or the scene. but i haven't been to the corpus show. you should go to texmex man. gonna be a blast!
onelow22   +1y
i have to agree on the heatwave thing, i was there in 07 and it sucked so bad, its sad when the parties are better than the show
kilsom   +1y
Im from humble as well, i work out by waller..... well close... off of Telge on 290
thebeaumartin   +1y
south houston baby
maztang (ryan)   +1y
my boy and i are from waller. he still lives in waller and is on his way home right now with his bagged and bodied 89. it is pink, so if you see him rollin in it, make fun of him. hahaha. we got it to my house last night and had to throw a new/used bag on the front driver side and a bunch of other shit so he could drive it back to waller. welcome to the site too man.
kilsom   +1y
Thanks man, I dont have suspension on mine yet. I am getting there though. I have an 87 b2k.... Just got the engine completely rebuilt. It runs nice but has a lifter tick on the valve cover lol. Only problem is it wont go into gear and it seems like the clutch is always engaged... i dont have to hold the pedal down to start it up.... so i'm thinking the clutch plate got put in backwards when i put the trans back on it. *shrug* easy fix, just waiting to buy a whole new clutch kit for it.
mr.teardrop   +1y
well fellas BAYTOWN'S IN THIS JOINT,