Page 4 of 9
Central \  Texas???

Texas???

Central Events
views 19669
replies 80
following 38

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
OK Peeps. I will be at the La Quinta at the airport at about 3pm. I have no car and nothing to do. if any body wants to get a drink or just chill holla at me 417.540.4498
Thanks. Jeff
maztang (ryan)   +1y
damn bro, if i were closer i would hit you up. but i am 2.5 hrs away. i knew a guy over there too but lost his number. what are you down for anyway? just wondering.
maztang (ryan)   +1y

i don't know how long it has been since you went to heatwave. but it is not what it use to be. it really sucks now. it is more like a scion show and a rap orgy combined.
kirk   +1y
That sucks. Been a long time since I've been. Damn.
Post was last edited on Jan 17, 2008 02:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
I just dont know any body down there and will be traveling with out the computer so thought what the hell lets see if anybody would want to meet up and throw back a few and bs for a while...basicaly kill some time.
t-rex   +1y
hey dont know if any of yall seen this on cl but figured id post it up anyways... oh and im reppin the ATX/SA area so yeah.... my mom lives in bandera outside SA and im gonna be livin in ATX as soon as i get my frikin income taxes but thats a whole nother story... hey whats some of ya'lls myspaces or what not to keep in contact with? my space is and my yahoo messenger is kmk_skater84 well hit me up sometime yall L8
inkedspoon   +1y
new guy here from humble
onelow22   +1y
sorta new guy from waco, anyone else close by?
projekt94 (david)   +1y
im back in waller, northwest of htown
maztang (ryan)   +1y
where the hell have you been bro?