Page 1 of 2
Central \  anyone live near louisville

anyone live near louisville

Central Events
views 4319
replies 15
following 11

ausa62   +1y
Just got a 86 b2000 about 2 mos ago. Looking for someone close who knows more about these things than I do, which isnt much.
post photo
bratliff   +1y
Good looking truck, the is a few of us.. in ky. I am about an hour away from Louisville. What are you looking to do.
jobbadahut613   +1y
Lookin good. I'm about an hour away by Bratliff. Always willing to help out if time permits
rickypopham   +1y
About 30 minutes south of Louisville, my brother has one that I've been bagging but as far as knowing a lot about the truck itself my knowledge is pretty limited.
slammed83mazda   +1y
Join up on kyminis.com
mercilessltd   +1y
I'm in Valley Station, moving to Shepherdsville. But I'm no drag 'n' drop reference. Mine's a daily driver.
ausa62   +1y
Ibought this truck and love it, but it does have some issues. It has a valve tick I cant get rid of and I have adjusted them several time to .012 with both a hot and cold engine. Replaced the timing belt, cam shaft and crankshaft seals and gutted the cats. Runs awesome, but I have some smoke when its cold someone told me its valve seals, so the heads are coming off this weekend and getting rebuilt. Lastly if I sit for over 15 mins or sothe truck starts getting really warm slowly. Hasnt ever gotten to red, but hasnt been too far from it. So looking for ideas on a remedy. Thanks in advance for any help. I have ordered primer and paint for the next phase of this project and I will have more pics soojn.
slammed83mazda   +1y
Im in shepherdsville
cdalejef   +1y
I'm in Oldham Co.
mercilessltd   +1y

hey nick, u said ur in shepherdsville. do u drive ur mini out alot? i havent been in shep a lot lately (but like i said, buying a house off beech grove) but what very little i have as of late, i havent seen it around.

my father had an '82 B2200 and my grandfather still has his '84 B2000, in addition to my '87 B2000. mazdas have always been around for me!