Page 7 of 9
Central \  Texas???

Texas???

Central Events
views 19676
replies 80
following 38

jprice1231   +1y
absolutely!! it was a bad ass show! did you make it out?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Yeah man, I was there. Best show I have ever been to! I missed the last 2 years in a row because I was in Afghanistan but I made it this time. A truck I built the interior for got shot for MiniTruckin Magazine Friday night and I worked some great deals out with the beer pong table that I made for a buddy and he took out there, That table got me a lot more business! It was a great show!!!
jprice1231   +1y
nice!! what do you do? ur in waller right? i think thats a ways from me! will u be at the heatwave show next month in san antonio?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I live in Troy, it's between Austin and Waco. I won't be at that show but I will be at the Heatwave in Austin in July. My boy will have a booth and wants me to build some stuff for the show. So, I am going to build a bar out of aluminum and hopefully I will have the time to do the bar stools for it as well.
jprice1231   +1y
sounds pretty bad ass man! was ur son at tex mex too? we will b at the one in austin too. so how far from hillsboro r u then? we should get together sometime. i take it ur good with mods.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
LMAO, by my boy I mean a buddy of mine. I am not sure how far hillsboro is, I have heard of it but haven't been there. Isn't it between Austin and San Marcos? I am good with metal, mainly aluminum but I work steel also. So yeah I guess I am good with mods. I am trying to do things a little differently then what most people do in the scene.
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
Damnit I got so busy with judgeing at texmex I never made it back to find you ryan. i saw the beer pong table it turned out bad ass.
jprice1231   +1y
lol gotcha ryan! well i checked out google maps. looks like your about an hour south of us. hillsboro is only 30 miles north of waco right off I35. do you know of any clubs around here? the wife met some guys from killeen with some pretty bad trucks but it seems like there is no one around here!! were havin a cruise in here in hillsboro on may 14... u should come up man it would b nice to meet some other guys in the area. shes also organizing a big show in october here in town. already got dave from heatwave in on it and a bunch of local sponsors and vendors. not gonna be a huge show. but we have a great location! 55 acres of fenced private property right off 35. tryin to get the word out and see how many ppl are interested so tell everyone you know. if it goes well dave's interested in puttin it on his annual tour. the wife's goin crazy with it!! lol
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks Jason, yeah I wish you would have found me, I love your truck bro! Did you fly in from Idaho or drive?

Nice, I thought Hillsboro was the other direction haha. I roll with SunSet but most of the guys I roll with are in the College Station area. There is a local club but I can't remember the name right now. I would love to make that meet but that is my wifes b-day so I don't think that will go over to well hahaha. When you get more info on that show in October let me know, I will be there. David from Heatwave hit me up about building another beer pong table and some custom trophies while I was at TexMex, just waiting on the call for what all he wants done. I have a bunch of stuff to do right now so I hope he doesn't call for about a month hahahaha. But then again I would love the work! haha
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
I rode with ron from autoloc.... 5000 miles round trip... we detour though mississippi to keefs shop and then to texmex and then home. long as trip but worth it.