Page 12 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25707
replies 127
following 52

jrock4224   +1y
is the bed on air.....or a cylinder....i like that truck alot... i assume you got freshpaint doesnt even look like sunrise red.... your looks alot richer of a red..
baddawg253   +1y
its just a re7. the paints so -so it was already painted when i got it ..im trying to keep up on the paint ..its a really orangy red it looks different in person its darker in pics
col. sanders   +1y
Me, Olympia to be exact. 89 Cab Plus with a lot of plans and little money three kids, wife, two cats, house payments, blah, blah ,blah. I'm thinking about bringing back some of the 80's but with out the lame graphics, tons of pink, and fake cellphone antennas, I would like to rock a mullet though.
87_b2600   +1y
over here in Port Angeles. Got a 87 B2600 that i have some hella plans to do but cant. Just got engaged and need to get my fiance a new ring when i get a job. but after that its all about gettin my Mazdaroti up and runnin like she is a bat outa hell.
jrock4224   +1y
col. if you rocked a mullet it would look like a steel wool pad..and bring back the 80's ...haha....you already brought back the 80's with your sense of fashion..its wierd being the only tow mintircks in town aint it... well three if i roll my datsun too...buy the way does your parole allow you to be around your own kids since you cant go with in a mile of any schools...

just kidding the colonel is one of the coolest guys i know...even though he hates fried chicken
col. sanders   +1y
I changed my valve stem seals this morning and I Sea Foamed the motor. You should of seen Downtown Oly, it looked like the shit was on fire. People were stopping on 5th ave cause the smoke was so thick. I am glad city hall is not open. Now the moment of truth the cold morning startup to see if it still smokes.
87_b2600   +1y
good luck on that cornal!! lol im smokin bad on my rig lol. damn rings are worn
dogfather   +1y
I'm over in Yelm wa

I can't believe I missed this thread all this time.
resupergrx7   +1y
Spokane here, guess im on the wrong side the state lol. Seen some lowered B's around but mostly see S10's lowered around here.
lexiburger   +1y
Just joined...Walla Walla...1990 B2200 finishing the rebuild now. All I have left is the exhaust and waitin on funds to go with the header.