Page 9 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25703
replies 127
following 52

layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
jrock4224- do you happen to live right near the capital across the lake. i was at my brothers house about a year ago and i noticed a black bagged mazda up the street from his house.
jrock4224   +1y
why yes i do. was it hiding behind a hedge. Its so low i forgot it was there. then i drove by one day and found the window broke out so i moved it . There at a 3 car garage with a motorhome....yup thats me thats fab headquarters.......although right now i am just storing shit inside to keep it clean, but i move it all out if I want to work on something....Im gonna blow it apart and re plumb it Ive gone through two sets of compressors on it and am thinking about converting a ac pump and clean up my plumbing . although its pretty clean now i just got some fittings to replace and reduce. I got another bed to so i can raise the floor in it instead of the hole i got now. But for right now I gotta get my 521 on the road so I can eliminate some of the clutter my mazda is creating. You didn't happen to stop by and ask if I was selling it did you. couple poeple asked but I am not. gonna hopefully rome that crap angain this summer. got a stand up jet ski i wanna use and the maz dog is the best thing i got to tow it with. hopefully i see you around....i keep seeing this standard cab around town runnin no bed and navi wheels. man i rolled one day with no bed and tailights like that and they fargin tried to arrest me like twice. I think the truck is from like black lake area cause i always see it by my shop cruising. even one day next door at Industrial hydralics........darn thats my spot for fittings and hose plus there next door makes it convienant. i wish i had room to bring my truck here and work on it but it will be in the way!!!!!!
jrock4224   +1y
ps you better start bringin me those kart frames to get custom powder coated........that blue needs some more pop to it....
yeah, im pretty sure its the one i saw then. i didnt stop by at all, i was on my way to meet up with some datsun guys to head to a show in portland. im not from that area, just visiting my brother. you may have seen my brother in the neighborhood, he is into drifting and i think he has an ae86 corolla right now. if you need any help on figuring stuff out on your 521, you should hit up ratsun.net. it is a really cool forum like this one and everyones really helpful. i actually work at a place that does powdercoating too. im just the driver for that blue kart this year so its really not up to me what gets done to it.
jrock4224   +1y
thats kool. i been to ratsun, a little harsh on there but once you weed through the purist know it all' s its not all bad. some people just dont like to here myour gonna gently cut up 521. should be fun though. does your brothers roommate or him have a rx-7 2nd gen blue. if so he stopeped by and asked about baggin it one day when i was out washing my bagged crew cab dually. i seem to remember the toyota sitting out front of the duplex they rent along with the rx. thats cool that you remember it from not even being a local. i get poeple stopping by all the time to ask about baggin or doing some welding on one of there cars, unfortunately i live in one of the cheapest regions in the world where apparently 30 bucks an hour is too much. take it to a shop and pay your 65 bucks an hour. thats cool that you work in p/c too.. its a cool industry but the time frames are ridiculous. I assume you cust. base is like mine they think its a drive up window. drop off at one door pull forward to next door to recieve done product 5 mins later. still its wave of th future and compared to painting is really inexpensive . being that i have a automotive paint backgoround i know the cost has gone crazy for materials.. i remeber people would shit when you told them to paint a car mat. would run you about 1500.00 to do it right and figure another 500. in misc crap to finish all aspects of a correct paint job.
paparoach1983   +1y
Sup guys you all know that i live in Tacoma man
yeah there are a few purists on there but most of them are pretty cool about it. i am starting on bagging an NL320 so i have gotten a little bit of crap for it. im not sure what his roomate drove. my brother has had quite a few toyotas, 240s, and rx7s so its kinda hard to keep track but i dont think he had a blue one. i actually dont work in the p/c industry, we powdercoat some of our products here. i work at a high end titanium wheelchair company.
suicide   +1y
yo iam iam in Sedro Woolley and iam totoaly down for have a bbq and meeting you guys.
porkchop69   +1y
i have opeinings in Dragginforce we meet once a month and always looking for fellow draggers
we do our own work and have all the tools to do pretty much anything
hit me up (im getting the website going soon )
dirtracer14   +1y
Hey that place you powdercoat have you done any dirt modified chassis? I know a few people that had some work done down in oly. I race down at grays harbor and know a few people from oly.