Page 11 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25709
replies 127
following 52

beatmymini   +1y
hey if anyone is in the seattle area we should meet up and check out each others trucks this weekend. let me know if your up for that.
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y

did you see the thread on the bbq in tacoma on sunday?
beatmymini   +1y
i did but i cant make it out there
baddawg253   +1y
tacoma here ....88 dawg x cab on bags....
bigamigo   +1y
wayne in washington
baddawg253   +1y
tacoma here!!!
post photo
paparoach1983   +1y
^^^I am bad at remembering shit but are you around 74th street. if not where in tacoma you at bro i am off mckinley and 46th
baddawg253   +1y
TACOMA BOY HERE!!!
post photo
jrock4224   +1y

In olympia still and getttin the old girl road worthy again.. new motor in hand parts all coated and ready... did my valve cover red wrinkle for a honda esque feel...cant wait to start drivng the mazda again in this soon to be expensive gas market... not running a weber this time got about 20 stock carbs i am gonna try to avoid the crappy weber issue

baddawg i am not a red lover...but i love your truck....it is so freaking clean and silky... i am a old school minitrucker and the tilt bed is the best...did you shave your filler door and use that to access you tank now...that takes me back to my old ground vision mini truck days. and showing in the nw....man i want my mazda on the road...its the last of the fleet to become road worthy again...
baddawg253   +1y
na actually its not shaved , i wanted to keep it completely stock lookin till i go to the gas station and pop the bed up everytime i turn heads lol thanks man.