Page 10 of 13
Northwest \  Who's here in WA state?

Who's here in WA state?

Northwest Events
views 25704
replies 127
following 52

jrock4224   +1y
Yes we do alot of frames from modifieds, sprint cars, midgets, to karts and quads....we done a little bit of everything. the oevn is 25 feet long so its no problem to to coat just about anything. as long as its metal. dont be bringing no treefort to coat.
ricksb2200   +1y
How much would it cost me for a set of rims to be powdercoated black blue white or gray
rufus   +1y

Could you powdercoat my whole truck?
jrock4224   +1y
rims are 45.00 ea no matter the size or condition. Color doesn't matter much unless you want one of the candys then they can escalate in price but to be honest the times i done candy wheels they were kinda ugly. solid colors always are nicer on wheels if you ask me. but its not my car i aint gotta drive it either.

as for your whole truck, as long as you don't mind anything rubber or plastic melting. the oven is 25 feet long and runs at 410 all day. my power meter smokes when it runs. I joked this thanksgiving we were gonna cook like 2000 turkeys for the home less then i thought about the grease clean up....uh noooo
gilligansdingy   +1y
I will be flying into Seattle on Tuesday, if anyone up there needs some pre-84 parts let me know.
dirtracer14   +1y
The only chassis i had powder coated lasted about 3 races then wrecked real bad and when i took it down to medford to have it repaired the guy cussed me out when he had to do the repair. Whats it cost to blast a bare mod chassis?
jrock4224   +1y
If it's powder coated it can cost up to, about 600.00, but if its raw alot less probably 250.00 to 300.00 just depends on the time involved to get it clean. if the cars coated and needed blast and to be coated new color then porbaly like 800.00 but i got to see it before i can give a firm quote....thanks Jon
layinsparxx   +1y
hERE IN WA FUKKIN SNOW
paparoach1983   +1y
^^^ i know man what is with that. its march it should be rainy and sunny .
ricksb2200   +1y
screw the rain and snow