Page 2 of 3
Mazda Audio \  Bucket Seats - Honda Civic

Bucket Seats - Honda Civic

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 4224
replies 26
following 7

mjavy7   +1y

That sounds easier than drilling new holes and new buying new bolts.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
So what year Civics should I look for?
mjavy7   +1y
I am not a Honda guy so I dont know my civics that well to tell you a range. Mine came off a 2001. Maybe someone else on here knows what years have the same seats.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Those look like 96-00 civic seats. I know the 92-95 civic seats will fit with some modification also
chaserjohndoe   +1y
so 92-00. any particular model have the best seats?

and once I find some good ones my factory buckets are up for grabs. red/white hounds tooth/checkerboard pattern. Not thread jacking when I have them for sell I'll make a thread lols.
mymmeryloss   +1y
The SI seats are the best
mjavy7   +1y

I am not sure what model my doner car was. In fact someone said 96-00 but I believe the receipt said 2001 but now I cannot find it, when I do I will update this post. I saw what was left of the car in person but I don't know Hondas that well to tell an SI from en EX or what ever they were called back then.

UPDATE:
I used the truck last Friday to work and the seats are awesome!!
I traveled 50miles in three hours and made over 60 stops getting in and out of the truck each time.
OMG these seats are awesome! I made the right decision!
robzilla   +1y
Yes that seat style is found in 96-00 civics. 2001-2005 is a little different. Because the drivers side has the round dial adjusters they could have been in an EX or SI but the color doesn't look like the interior colors offered in Si. The si was only 99&00 years. Also some Ex models does not have the round dials. My 96 LX and 98 ex both did not have the dials on the drivers side.
mymmeryloss   +1y
They are lx seats
mjavy7   +1y
I found my receipt. The car was a year 2000 civic but it fid not specify the trim level .