Page 1 of 3
Mazda Audio \  Newer style dash - Left hand drive

Newer style dash - Left hand drive

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2337
replies 22
following 8

anguswilly   +1y
OK, so it has come to my attention that other markets had our B2200/B2600 for a lot longer (up to 1999) and that being the case, they have CRAZY new interiors, the dash and door panels are way more modern looking and I want to know if anyone else is aware of this.

South america and Philippines both drive on the same side as us and these dashes and door panels would be just AWESOME to get a hold of.

These trucks are the exact same body as ours but also have a different hood, grille and headlights, I would try to get those too - might try and see if I can order the parts!
post photo
post photo
post photo
sincitylocal   +1y
I like our dash, but the arm rests and window switch panel would be nice to have.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
I'm with Sin I like our simple dashes.
dan woodland   +1y
I agree, the attraction to these trucks for me is the simple and uncluttered design - interior and exterior.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Might as well just put in a newer ranger dash for the amount of money it would cost to import those parts
anguswilly   +1y
The ranger dash won't just bolt right in -
mymmeryloss   +1y

I bet its close
anguswilly   +1y
The newer ranger is very different ( I had one) and it's not a Mazda at all either, the big reason I looked these other dashes is that they are the exact same body as our trucks, so the stuff would just drop right in - if you look at the pics, you can see the steering column and even the lower center console is the same still.
mymmeryloss   +1y

But is it worth the price? Its not going to be cheap
schreff   +1y
I'd like to know how much a dash would cost. If u find anything out let us know.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2