threads
Page 1 of 4
Mazda Audio \  "stock" center console or cup holder?

"stock" center console or cup holder?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 8832
replies 31
following 8

supratreo   +1y
hi, i'm just wondering if these trucks ever came with a center console or cup holder? i'd like to have a center console/arm rest but i would love to have cup holders. i actually like having that empty space in the middle so my choice would be to install seats with arm rests built in but i don't think anything would sute the stock interior like the stock seats. anyone have any opinions? i'm def. not going to build a custom one.

thanks
Cusser   +1y
I formerly had an AutoZone "Bell" cup holder screwed to the hump with 2 sheet metal screws, for about a year, but rarely used it.

Then I bought a nice parts yard center hump console (complete) for like $17, fit perfectly, from a '92. But it's got no cup holder.

thread post photo
supratreo   +1y
ok so its your picture i saw. haha i was going through older posts and saw that, thats what gave me the idea. so these trucks did come with them? are they pretty easy to find? esp. in a auto because thats what i have.

thanks for your help. i'm glad you posted.
91extcab   +1y
Since yours is am ext cab 2600i you will need a 2600i console like mine...

supratreo   +1y
Damn that's gonna make it almost impossible to find. Especially in my area :/
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
Just build yourself one. I picked up the cup holders from a marine supply store.
thread post photo
1hotdawg   +1y
Check out a Nissan Xterra vented console. I love mine and its 4 cup holders lol. Fits perfectly between the seats and matches the interior. I still haven't made a bracket for it but it hasn't been a matter at all. I don't have a pic that I know of but there may be one posted on here. Do a search for xterra and see.
supratreo   +1y
Thank you very much for that info. I know it will be much easier to find one of those. I'll check it out.
supratreo   +1y
o ya, do you know what year Xterra?
jenko   +1y
those are sweet center consoles
Though I'm luckier, I have pull out cup holders, I'll post a photo later