Page 1 of 1
S10 Suspension \  Layin on 22's

Layin on 22's

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 1567
replies 6
following 5

eightsevenblaze   +1y
Im wondering if anyone knows if i will have to lose my whole A/C box underhood or if i can just modify it to fit the 22's, will probably run a 265 35 tire. Anyone know for sure, have any pics?
draggindimes   +1y
lets put it this way. i had to lose my entire box running a 245/35 r20. i have my firewall cut for a 22 with a 30 series tire. is it bd'd? im sure it possible to keep A/C. but there will be a good bit of modifying and down sizing of the blower box
tofnlows10   +1y

yep yep...a very small blower box...not impossible...just alot of work..

who needs a/c...u got windows ...(wish i had a/c)

body drop?
maz89   +1y
yeah, it's not impossible, but by the time you have all the time, money, and labor into recontructing the factory one, it might just be easier to just buy a vintage air system if ya want a/c that bad....
eightsevenblaze   +1y
No, i dont care about A/C, i just gotta have heat! Any ideas on how much a vintage air heater would run, or any ideas on an alternative?
maz89   +1y
not sure on price, but there's alot of options on heaters, just grab you a Street Rodder mag and check out some of the ads and make a few calls
robertmerrell   +1y
yea there is a heater in jegs. its called the mojave. i got one in my truck. its around 200. mounts behind dash.
Page 1 of 1