Page 2 of 3
Mazda Audio \  SOLD >You Can Delete Now Mods<

SOLD >You Can Delete Now Mods<

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3405
replies 29
following 7

madmazda   +1y
I only know that because someone i know with a mazda made custom kick panels down there, with 5 1/4" speakers, they look tight.
thetornado   +1y
what wattage are they?
madmazda   +1y
150watts, Its got a heat-resistant Voice coil, And It also has the In-Line passive Crossover for the tweeter, Let me know, The sooner the better, Thanks
thetornado   +1y
i have seen these cheaper on eBay, but i would rather hook you up so you can sell them, how bout $60 shipped?
sierrax   +1y
Hey, you can fit up to a 6-1/2 in the kick panel. I have an old set if you want them to try and make it, or I'll make it for you. If your trucks standard you might not want to even go to 5-1/4, but if your carefull it will work.
nothinbutcowboy   +1y
make pods in the door panals, fibergals something, kicks sound great, but i find ppl love to put their feet through them... and... what years your truck? i wouldn't want to relocate that computer if your fuel injected... i guess you could always just trap it in there...
sierrax   +1y
Thetornado, I mean if your truck is standard as in manual trans.

Some examples of door panel build-outs. First one fiberglass, second MDf. Kick panels the same deal only you have to alter its shape for it to cover with no seams.
f n lo   +1y
whats the model number? are you sure their not the srs 1325? i dont see a srs1322 on their site... do you have pics/specs?
madmazda   +1y
Yea there SRS1322, the model number on the speaker doesnt lie, lol...No, i dont have pictures right now...But there Identical to these,
thread post photo
madmazda   +1y
They'd work well in a Custom door panel too.