Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Heater Issues, HELP

Heater Issues, HELP

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2123
replies 15
following 7

low87dawg   +1y
oh well i took mine out and im shavin up all those ugly ass hole where all of the hoses used to be
mark   +1y
yea thats a good advantage though, less things to worry about if u shave yer firewall heh
low87dawg   +1y
yup and imrunning all of those wires down the driver side fender and shavin up that big hole but i dont know where im gonna run that wire that pops the hood??
slammedmini469   +1y

use an electric solenoid.......OR you could do like i did on my old one.....i used a bicycle brake cable and ran it behind the bumper......it worked.....only reason i did it was cause i accidentally broke the holed in the cab.....
maz   +1y
you can control the vents by hand by the gas pedal there are a few levers and stuff fiddle with those..........also you might be on recirculated air make sure you are on fresh air it's the picture of the truck with the arrow coming from the outside in.......the control for the fresh air is on the fan motor box on the pasenger side...also there should be ducting running from that fan box to the heater box you shouldn't be able to stick your fingers into it lol
madmazda   +1y
Lol, to late, i think i already did...Hurts like a b*tch