Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  white face gauges

white face gauges

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3110
replies 16
following 9

88mazdaelonnc   +1y
mike and greg just find out what they cost and let me know i need one for a88 without a tact thanks
gregp   +1y
The guy I'm working with does the whole set. The gauges and matching HVAC and temp and fan speed. He charges about 100.00 per set. APC charged 110.00 for the overlay that has been on ebay. Like pictured above posted by richl73.
The guy I've been talking to doesn't do as custom as like the alien but can make a lot of different colors. Here's a link to his site.
Let him know you got your info from me and he'll take good care of you.
88mazdaelonnc   +1y
greg can u get them ?? now an color without tac the hvac and temp and everything?
gregp   +1y
I have to send him some face plates to work off of. He should have a working model to run with in about 2 to 3 weeks. Then you can order the gauges and it shouldn't take that long. I'm working on trying to get him a copy of the gauge set without tach. Once I get that (about 2 or 3 more days) I'll send everything to him and he'll make the master. That will take about 2 weeks to do.
gregp   +1y
The hard part of course is getting all the letters and numbers to be backlit. The ones I got from APC have all the numbers done in see through red for example. I'm all for the local vinyl shop if that can be done. I still need my HVAC set and the fan speed one too.
luke   +1y
I wish they made gauges for the frist gen B2000. *sigh*
gregp   +1y
Contact the guy at the link I posted earlier and see if he'll do some one offs for you.