Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  white face gauges

white face gauges

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3109
replies 16
following 9

88mazdaelonnc   +1y
i email a guy at speed hut and he said he cuold make the gauges for the mazda 86-93 but they have to have 25 orders to start making it and got to send in just 1 cluster to them ill go to a junkyard and get one and send them if i can get 25 ppl thats wants 1 just let me know thanks he siad u can get whatever color u wnt and designs on it
thetornado   +1y
price?
gregp   +1y
most of the guage packages I've looked at are around 100.00. I got the same answer form speedhut. I'm also talking with another guy right now who will do all of the dash. Meaning he'll do the HVAC, fan control and the gauges. I'll keep you guys posted. It's not required that we get 25 people with this guy either. I haven't seen any of his work yet but I will shortly.
midnightmike   +1y
theres a guy 15 mins form me called blackcat customs they'll make them as custom as u want them u tell them what u want and they'll do it, any picture, logo or design, they do gauges fo the show tuner tranfomation, they accept paypal , 99$ shipped us, but u might have to pay a fee for the first one made, i can go down there with a cluster and have them make a mock up and see what they'll look like

the site
madmazda   +1y
Tight, Let us know the price, and if there's a fee for first time designs, if so how much?
kevin030279   +1y
If you need a cluster i have one you can have it has no glass in i would be happy to send you and it has the tackin it
midnightmike   +1y
thats cool i got a cluster with no tach, now just laying around cuz i just got my newone w/tach and it all plugged in no probs and the clock even works

ok so i need to know whos up for these gauges, we can start a g/p or somthing ill just go down and talk to them and see what they can do, if u guys want somthing custom let me know i can ask if its possible
richl73   +1y
check out 4caroption store on ebay they have the white faces from time to time. I got mine from there for 13 bucks shipped!
mazm   +1y
thats a pretty good deal for 13 bucks
madmazda   +1y
I'm Looking to get a Cluster W/ Tach! PM if someone has one for sale in KM/H!! Will consider MPH, Let me know though. Thanks