Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  White Gauge faces on APC

White Gauge faces on APC

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2253
replies 15
following 5

richl73   +1y
well Greg was right, The mazda gauges were discontinued, no reason why though---- > So I e-mailed him agian and asked him I mean shit they have glow gauges for an astro van!!!! You mean to tell me they can't reproduce some gauges for the b-series??? HOW LAME!!! I'll keep you guys posted..lol
richl73   +1y
Oh and yeah scanning gauges are pretty easy but I want mine to glow baby!!!..lol!!!
richl73   +1y
Update: I spoke to the APC rep on the phone and he told me that APC is getting away from making all gauge faces. He told me they are starting to discontinue alot of gauge faces.
gregp   +1y
I may end up with an extra red face one that I might sell. I'll keep you guys posted.
drpdmazda   +1y
i had a set from that were blue faced but glowed at night or lit up technically, i currently have white face gauges that i got from that 4caroption dude on ebay he siad they lit up but the dont thye are just a white face overlay, he also charged me $14 for shipping and was dumb enough to have the sticker from the post office on there that said shipping cost .70 cents so be careful with what you buy
gregp   +1y
4caroption has 2 more red numbered faces on ebay. He wants 1.75 for the faces and 11.25 for shippping. Not bad for what retailed for nearly 100.00