Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  White Gauge faces on APC

White Gauge faces on APC

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2251
replies 15
following 5

richl73   +1y
I was browsing the website and found this I didn't think they made these .... to my suprise ..lol
richl73   +1y
well the link didn't work but they have them on there.. check em out if this interests you
thetornado   +1y
did you call or how do you know if they have them?
gregp   +1y
I just looked into that. They no longer make them. There were two sets on ebay. I bought one..
richl73   +1y
I just e-mailed a sales person hopefully he'll get back with some good news they had like 8 different models with and without the tach. It's hard to believe they just up and stopped making all models for the b- series truck. We'll i'm crossing my fingers, I really want one!!!
thetornado   +1y
you have the link for that auciton on eBay that had them? i know someone who wanted one...
blare   +1y
i dont think the mazda gauges are back lit at all. Instead there is a light bulb in the cluster that just shines on them. So if your real careful you could pull the stock one out scan it. Make a design and throw it on some high def paper and wallalalalalal custom gauges
thetornado   +1y
i have heard of guys doing that....
blare   +1y
i dont know what it would look like, but ehhh give it a shot if your bored
gregp   +1y
The guy who had it was 4caroption. They have an ebay store and website. He had a black lettered one and a red lettered one. (these are for the 86 to 93 cluster with tach fuel gauge on one side and temp on the other) I'm not sure what happend to the black one. I bought the red one. I found form the listing that they were APC. I called APC and was told they no longer make them. Also got an e-mail saying the same thing. I asked the person I bought it from if he had anymore but he never answered me. If I hear from him I'll post it.
Gp