Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Gauge swapping?

Gauge swapping?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2525
replies 15
following 6

rutter0907   +1y
hey, would anybody be interested in a dakota digital guage steup for a 86-93 mazda with blue illumination. i'll need to get a picture taken, but i'd be glad to email one to somebody if they're interested.
richl73   +1y
I used to have a civic with indiglo gauges it was pretty cool but it was too freakin' bright, on the reverse glow guages the face is black at night and the numbers glow like blue or re, they're on ebay see for yourself. besides anything is better than the stupid orange stock glow
schreff   +1y

These actully go over your gauges you have now and have there own power sourse. So it blocks off the old lights in your cluster and uses its own lighting in the over lays. There a differnt color as well. Like a blue or red. Or you can switch colors.
rutter0907   +1y
schreff, if your asking about my guage setup, no this is not a overlay of any sort. this a completely different guage setup that will replace the stock guage cluster. you would take stock guage cluster out and bolt this in it's place and hook up the guages.
team haymaker   +1y
my mazda doesnt have numbers that light up, just three lights on the ouside of the guage face that light up, its hihious,

so id like to see this dakota setup, im interested
schreff   +1y

Yea I know how yours are..I think there all Digital. I was talkin about the stock mazda cluster.