Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Gauge swapping?

Gauge swapping?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2523
replies 15
following 6

richl73   +1y
Has anyone swapped out gauges for another year mazda? I have a 91 2600i and they dont make the reverse glow gauges for my truck- but the do for the b2200 the same year - can it be done - can I swap my gauge cluster out for the b2200's?
pont   +1y
does the 2200 have the tach or does yours have the tach if thay neather have the tach then thay are the same if one does and the other does not you can swap but most peeps wont the tach
richl73   +1y
yeah mine has the tach but so does the 2200 that they make the reverse glow guages for - I only want to switch the clusters so I can get the glow guages I seen on ebay
pont   +1y
if thay bouth have the tach and there bouth the same year then thay should be the same far as i know mazda only made 2 clusters one with the tach the other with out
richl73   +1y
actually my cluster is different than the one in the b2200 my gas guage needle is horizontal
thetornado   +1y
what excactly do you mean by reverse glow guages?
pont   +1y
well regarde less thay will swap out just fine
schreff   +1y
They are both the same size and bolt in the same place. You can swap them without a proble and everything will work fine.
richl73   +1y
Thanks shreff, what I mean by "reverse glow" is that only the numbers glow not the whole gauge
thetornado   +1y
i thought all the dashes glowed only through the numbers...