Page 2 of 2
Mazda Audio \  Anybody recarpet before?

Anybody recarpet before?

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3277
replies 16
following 9

sierrax   +1y
Cheapest and best moulded carpet out there is from . I wouldn't use their sound deadener or heat sheild. Carpet fit is exact and color samples are available for free. I think an extended cab carpet goes for about $110 USD.
gwadzam   +1y
they have oem carpet kits on stylinconcepts.com thats where im gettin mine. im doing black carpet, and im tryin to find some blk leather 03 tiburon seats.
rutter0907   +1y
i've been doing interior work for about 15 years and mostly specializing in custom interiors for street rods. if you use non molded carpet it doesn't have any kind of backing on it and it won't last very long. molded carpets are by far the best kind to get. the company ACC is who we get our carpets from and they are excellent carpet kits. if anybody is interested give me your zip and i can give you est. on how much it would cost to ship you one. i can't remember exactly how many different colors there are, but there's more then 30 for sure.
thetornado   +1y
how much would the actual carpet be?
rutter0907   +1y
i'll get a price from the owner tommarrow and post it tommarrow night when i get home.
thetornado   +1y
saaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeet. just let us know!
rutter0907   +1y
i priced the carpet today and it's 110 plus shipping to your location. my boss said he'd have to call on the carpet for the body dropped trucks with the extra material, but he thought they could do that to ,because they are trimmed to a rough fit when they are shipped out. this brand of carpet is by far the best carpet i've seen available. some people don't relize that there are different grades of carpet either. for example pioneer has different radios that they sell to discount stores compared to dealers. carpet same thing. if you buy it off of a big distributor they probably carry the cheaper kind because they make more off of it. my boss isn't making very much off of these carpet kits,but i can guarentee it's first grade all the way. if anybody's interested email me and let me know.thanks,mike