stock bench/bucket swap

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2159
replies 16
following 5

madbagger   +1y
spartanburg south carolina its kinda close to charlotte NC
disciple   +1y
some of the mazda sedan bucket seats will swapp into a b series truck with no modification needed check with your local wrecking yard i think it is either a mazda 626or maybe the 929 models
mullet   +1y
626 only the front two bolts line up.. u have to make new mounts inthe rear.
team haymaker   +1y
i managedto put seats in from a 98 integra (at least i think it was an integra) they are awsome, full power, sit pretty low, but it took 6 hours to make the brackets, not fun...............looks cool though, and i have power seats
slammed89mazda   +1y
lets see some pics
team haymaker   +1y
alright ill take some today sometime, but i dont know how to post them
mullet   +1y
All you have to do is host them on a website somewhere. Then go to the pic you want to post. Right click on the pic (use the other button on the mouse lol) and a little menu will pop up. Scroll down to properties and left click on that. A little info page will pop up URL: or Address: will be one of them. Highlight that information which is usually
After you have highlighted it.. copy it by right clicking again.. and selecting copy. Then you come back to the website here and go to "post reply" on the thread you want to post it on. You will see a few buttons up top, in between subject and where you type. Hit the IMG one.. and something like [IMG] will aprear. Without any spaces.. paste the URL beside [IMG] so now it will look like
[IMG]

then you hit the IMG button again.. but now it looks like [*IMG] and right behind the url that u just pasted [/IMG] will apear.
so now it looks like
- but without the spaces of course.. this is just for demonstration purpouses.. and an X would apear if i didn't have the spaces.

and then hit preview.. and check it out!.. don't forget to submit.
Or you can just email me and i will host it and put pics up for you.