Page 1 of 2
Mazda Audio \  stock bench/bucket swap

stock bench/bucket swap

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 2156
replies 16
following 5

madbagger   +1y
can i swap a stock bench for bucket seats without modification? and how much space will i have between them?
mullet   +1y
yes you can do the swap with no modification and the top and bottom of the bench seat attatch to each other so none.. however i don't have the back of mine bolted down for a lower look.. and the seat all the way back.
slammed89mazda   +1y
mullet, did you put the bench seat i swapped you into your new mazda? have you got it re-upholstered(sp?) yet?
mullet   +1y
FUCK NO!! i just tossed that mexican blanket over that bitch and ROLL OUT!
madbagger   +1y
will i have enough room for 2 10" subs between the seats? i think i'll only need 11 or 12 inches between the seats for the box at the most
mullet   +1y
are you wanting buckets? or bench? it will be a TIGHT fit in between the buckets because you also have to account for seatbelts and that computer thing thats sitting under there.. or is that nissans? But if you angle both of them about 45 degrees.. u can make anything fit.
madbagger   +1y
yes i want buckets do you mean angle them 45 degrees like one towards the driver and the other towards the passenger cause i was gonna have the back sub firing down and the front one firing up so only one of them would really be between the seats
mullet   +1y
wont fit.. you won't have enough room to lay them down flat like that.. the one in the back you can probably get away with.. but not the one in the front because the seats will be to close and the seatbelts etc.
Mike
madbagger   +1y
i think i'm gonna get some smaller belts that were mentioned on this site and tilt and lift the subs maybe have both firing down idk i think i should really worry about getting the seats first the only place i can get them in town charges $250 for two stock buckets and i think thats a rip off
mullet   +1y
WHOA!!! thats a rip man.. find another mazda driver in town and try to trade.. i traded w/ slammed89 and got his bench seat.. but u can find them A LOT chaper than that. Where are u located?